Free, members-only Wednesday Wisdom Zoom webinar presented by Cristina Alonso. Jury instructions and the verdict form are the keys a jury needs to unlock the proper analysis of the evidence and argument at trial, rendering them a critical aspect of any successful trial strategy. This presentation will address best practices in drafting the instructions and verdict form, how to prepare for the jury charge conference, and tips when objecting to instructions and modifying instructions with an aim toward preservation of error for appellate review.
Save the date! Registration details will be available in October 2019. The conference theme is SOS: Secure, Optimize, Systemize. Survive—and thrive—strategies for solos and small firms.
- Secure the Hatches. Cybersecurity and Privacy for Lawyers
- Know the Ropes. Bar Resources, Mentoring and Member Benefits
- Lighten the Load. Automation, Integration and Paperless Strategies
- All Hands on Deck. Creating and Managing a Successful Virtual Law Firm
- Bridge the Gap. Generating Outside Income and Revenue Streams
- Stay the Course. Surviving Solo While Sick
- Toe the Line. Ethics and Social Media
Special thanks to our sponsors.
MAY 11-17, 2020 • MS MIDNATSOL • 7-Day Cruise. The Northbound cruise carries a unique sense of exploration as we travel toward the Arctic Circle and into wild, remote Norway. Enhance your journey with a pre-cruise day in Bergen, or fly into Oslo and take a scenic rail journey into Bergen. After your cruise, consider extra days in Kirkenes, where a variety of extension opportunities are available.
View the brochure and full itinerary.
Space is limited! Call now to book: Carol Furst Matulonis, 772-461-2800, CMatulonis@CruisePlanners.com