Solo & Small Firm Section Out-of-Country CLE Trip: Tauck Rhine River Cruise—Aug. 25–Sept. 1, 2021. Please contact Jen Mitchell/Jen Mitchell Travel at 239-593-6101 or Jen@JenMitchellTravel.com with any questions about the pricing and availability of this trip.
Join us aboard the MS Grace for a Tauck cruise along the breathtaking Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel. Your Tauck experience includes all gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and the Tauck Cruise Director. In addition, it includes all private Tauck shore excursions and distinctive inclusions, a $1,640 value.
The MS Grace accommodates a maximum of 130 guests at a time, transporting fewer passengers than most riverboats of comparable size in Europe. Cabin beds are fitted with 400-thread satin bed linen, mako cotton pillows, 100% cotton blankets and thick pillow-top mattresses. Of the 67 cabins, we offer 22 Tauck suites of 300 square feet and additional amenities including roomy walk-in closets and spacious bathrooms.
- Value choices of bicycle excursions in Strasbourg & Koblenz.
- Scenic sailing through the historic castles and winelands of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Private family-style farm-to-table dinner in the country at the Ecolut-Center, dedicated to forest sustainability.
- Sightseeing in Koblenz or bicycling along the Rhine River through forest and winelands.
- Visit to the Alsatian cultural capital of Strasbourg.
- In the Black Forest spa town of Baden-Baden, a walking tour or a world-class spa visit.
- Climbing to Mt. Pilatus on the world’s steepest cogwheel train or a wine tasting in the Alsatian hills.
- Visits to Speyer’s Cathedral & Technik Museum or Heidelberg’s famed hillside castle.
- Explorations in Köln (Cologne) & Basel – contemporary cities rich with Rhine history & art.
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Airport transfers arrival and departure as noted.
- 20 meals; service charges, taxes, porterage and applicable fuel surcharges.
Tauck is 95 years young this year, and their ability to weather many storms over the decades is a result of their values and beliefs—as a family and as a family-owned and led company. Building upon their bedrock of award-winning guest care, Tauck has worked tirelessly to prepare for your return following the COVID-19 hiatus in travel. With guidance from leading experts, including the CDC and WHO, together with our internal Global Response Team and, most importantly, with feedback from thousands of our guests, we have redefined how we will conduct our experiences as we resume travel.