Your Tauck experience includes all gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and the Tauck Cruise Director. In addition, it includes all private Tauck shore excursions and distinctive inclusions, a $1,640 value.
The MS Inspire accommodates a maximum of 130 guests at a time, transporting fewer passengers than most riverboats of comparable size in Europe.
Cabin beds are fitted with 400-thread satin bed linen, mako cotton pillows, 100% cotton blankets and thick pillow-top mattresses. Of the 67 cabins, we offer 22 Tauck Suites of 300-square-feet and additional amenities including roomy walk-in closets and spacious bathrooms.
GET MORE DETAILS
- Value choices of bicycle excursions in Strasbourg & Koblenz.
- Scenic sailing through the historic castles and winelands of the Upper Middle Rhine Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Private family-style farm-to-table dinner in the country at the Ecolut-Center, dedicated to forest sustainability.
- Sightseeing in Koblenz or bicycling along the Rhine River through forest and winelands.
- In the Black Forest spa town of Baden-Baden, a walking tour or a world-class spa visit.
- Climbing to Mt. Pilatus on the world’s steepest cogwheel train or a wine tasting in the Alsatian hills.
- Visits to Speyer’s Cathedral & Technik Museum or Heidelberg’s famed hillside castle.
- Explorations in Köln (Cologne) & Basel – contemporary cities rich with Rhine history & art.
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Airport transfers arrival and departure as noted.
20 meals; service charges, taxes, porterage and applicable fuel surcharges. A deposit of $900 per person is required to confirm a booking. Final payment is due February 25, 2021. Group pricing per person is based on double occupancy. Learn more about staterooms, pricing, trip and cancellation details at Jen Mitchell Travel.