Solo & Small Firm Section members now can earn rebates when they hire freelance attorneys through LAWCLERK—and the section will receive a share of the revenue for each member who signs up and uses an account. Sign up as a freelancer or create a hiring attorney account to connect with talented attorney freelancers from the section.
LAWCLERK is where attorneys go to hire freelance lawyers. The company has built a nationwide network of over 3,400 freelance lawyers—called Lawclerks—who can help busy attorneys with research, any sort of written document, discovery, or other project-based written work.
Solo & Small Firm Section members’ exclusive rebate and referral code is FLSSF-MEMBER.
- Attorneys who register for a hiring attorney account with LAWCLERK will receive a 10% rebate on the first three (3) projects they post on LAWCLERK using the section’s exclusive rebate code. The rebate check will be issued and paid to the attorney upon completion of each project (not cumulatively at the end of the year).
- All attorneys who register for a hiring attorney account with LAWCLERK will also be assigned a complimentary dedicated LAWCLERK advisor to assist them with posting projects and getting work completed via LAWCLERK.
- LAWCLERK will offer free ethics CLE credit to section members on the ethics of outsourcing to freelance lawyers.
- Section members will be able to easily identify other section members on the platform with section-logo badges.
- LAWCLERK will produce a custom daily email digest exclusively for section members to ensure that they are aware of freelance opportunities posted by other section members during the day.
- The section will receive a revenue share for each new attorney who creates a hiring attorney account with LAWCLERK using referral code FLSSF-MEMBER and completes at least one (1) project on LAWCLERK in the calendar year.